Old 17-02-2003, 09:56 PM
HDH

Default Where to buy plants online?

I should add my plug for Phyl and trueaquariumplants.com as well. I am
plant newbie and she has been extremely patient and helpful in answering my
many questions.

-hh

"John Worfin" wrote in message
. net...
I have also had a wonderful experience with Phyl. I have yet to purchase
plants, but her advice was "dead-on". I made a few changes, at her
recommendation and my tank has never looked better.

I would not hesitate to buy plants from her.

"E. Mito" wrote in message
In article , "Some Guy"
writes:

Does anyone have any suggestions for buying plants online. I am

looking
for
a site that explains the different types of plants and their care
requirements.

I would recommend www.trueaquariumplants.com. If you don't see enough

detail
about plant care for a particular species of plant, don't hesitate to

ask
the
owner, Phyl, for help. She is very charming and friendly, and has

provided me
with the most excellent customer service I have yet to experience. She

knows
her plants and will help you get them to thrive.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm