Old 24-02-2003, 01:29 AM
LeighMo

Default Suitable fish for a planted community tank - looking for experiences

I'm thinking of getting some (or one?) dwarf puffers to keep by themselves in
ten gallon (to feed them snails). What kind of puffers did you have, and do
you remember/know what their sexes were?

I have no idea what kind they were, or what gender. (Yeah, I know. Let's just
say I was much younger and much less experienced during the puffer affair.)

I did try to find out what kind of puffers they were. They an inch long,
spotted, but they weren't any of the common sorts, at least as judged by their
patterns. I assumed they were brackish, and kept them in at about 50%
salinity. They only ate live foods: snails, worms, etc.

Leigh