Old 01-03-2003, 03:56 AM
Paul

Default Growth of Tiger Lotus

Hi,
Has anyone had the problem with the tiger not growing tall enough? My

lotus
just won't grow tall but has a lot of new shoots that will just be kinda
stunted.

dALoneR
Mishtaah ICQ#: 1339628 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: na na na ( Work
Tel#: la la la 7 Fax#: up yourz + More ways to contact me

What are you using for fertilizer? What kind of lighting, do you use C02?

I have one in a 20 gallon tank with 36 watts of light and have high pressure
C02. I use the Jobes lush ferns sticks, 1/3 stick every 3-4 weeks pushed
under the roots, and mine grows like a weed. I have to keep snipping off the
stems that reach the surface.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."