Old 01-02-2003, 01:43 AM
TOM KAN PA

Default OT - Mosquitos Are Coming!

Gotcha! OT might mean On Topic. So younz that bitch about OT posts, even though
they might be from regulars who aren't gardening due to conditions beyond their
control, consider the following post. THINK SPRING.........THINK SUMMER!!!!!!

site: http://www.skeeterbites.com/. You'll need it soon. By using local
air temperature, precipitation, relative humidity, and drought/soil
conditions, Skeeterbites.com forecasts mosquito activity throughout the
U.S. The 3-week forecast is updated weekly and predicts your probability of
being bitten. We're sorry the site doesn't extend beyond the U.S. and
we're pretty well convinced the pests aren't restricted to our borders.