Old 20-02-2003, 12:08 AM
linda mar

Default how much plant is too much plant for fish at night?

Ok. Thank you for the reassurance!

linda

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
.. .
I wouldn't worry. I have a well planted 55 gal with a high load of fish
without any problems.

Bob
"linda mar" wrote in message
Hi,

another newbie ponderings...

I've been searching for any indication of how to determine when you have

too
many plants in the tank that may actively compete with fish for oxygen

at
night.. without much success.

is this something I really have to worry, or not worry? All the