Old 20-02-2003, 04:58 AM
LeighMo

Default Amazon sword?

When trimming swords, sometimes I can't quite get to the base of the stem,
and end up leaving about 1" or so of the stub left, which eventually start
looking "rotting"

It's unattractive, but it's not harmful. I sometimes leave long stubs when I'm
in a hurry (usually in the morning, heading for work). No time to take off my
shirt so it doesn't get wet when I'm up to my armpit in the tank. g
Sometimes I go back and trim them shorter later, sometimes I leave them . If
I'm planning to take a photo of the tank, I usually trim all the stems down as
far as I can, just so it looks nicer.

Leigh