Old 19-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Shiva

Default Does anyone know the true name of the "Judy Garland" rose?

On Sat, 17 May 2003 23:48:07 GMT, "GamePlayer No. 1058"
wrote:

We bought one last year, and the dog ate the roots before we could plant it,
but I planted it anyway, and this year it's quite spectacular, kind of
orange, pink and red (sort of).

But I went to my local nurseries and asked them if they had an "judy
garland" roses and they say they've never hear of them.

That is its correct name. I ordered mine from S&W Greenhouse last
fall, it is in its first year and has its first bloom at the moment.
I'm glad you have said it has some red or pink, since the bloom on
mine looks a kind of flat crayola orange and yellow that is not
appealing to me at all. I hope mine improves!