Old 19-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Cate

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

And I'm asking here so if there's a remedy like spreading coffee grinds or
something like that I won't have to speak with my FRIEND about it at all.

Nothing you apply will prevent the dog from peeing where he's peed before.
So your options are to either add a barrier to the fence to prevent the
urine from reaching your grass or to mitigate the uric acid in the urine
once it's already on your grass. The most effective way of doing that is
copiously watering your grass in that area to dilute the uric acid. A few
gallons once or twice a week and you should notice an improvement.

Cate