Old 19-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Anne Lurie

Default When is the best time to prune roses/plant the cuttings?

Man, you just gotta love Google! I typed in "growing roses from cuttings"
and got [among others] the American Rose Society website's info on the
topic:
http://www.ars.org/explore.cfm/propagation/

Also, keep in mind that "pruning roses" and "planting cuttings" may indeed
be separate topics on different schedules.

Good luck! and keep us posted!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"BB" wrote in message ...
When is the best time to prune roses and plant the cuttings? I have no
roses so far, but I am very interested in starting the roses from the
cuttings, so when is the best time to do this?

Also, any one on this news group willing to share their rose cuttings
with me? I am open to any and all kinds of roses.

Thanks.