Old 19-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Beth Peace

Default Solar Landscape lights

BB wrote:
Does anyone have these in their garden? What do you think of them? How
affective are these for lighting? And what's the life of the
batteries(that is when do they need to be replaced)?

Unless you have hardscape in the way, I don't see any real advantage to
solar over low voltage lights, especially when you consider the light
output. The low voltage wire is simple to "install" (bury it in mulch) and
I've moved lights around with no problem.

My neighbors have solar, and they're just too dim to be effective for much
of anything.