Old 20-05-2003, 05:56 PM
rb

Default privacy screen

I have a row of azalea bushes approx 6' high across my back yard. The back
yard faces a busy street. We have a family room on the back of the house
with lots of glass. When the azaleas aren't thick with greenery, you can
see right into our family room from the street. This isn't major, but is
something I'd like to change.

Question is what materials are available to put up some kind of privacy
screen on the inside of the bushes to block out some or all the view from
the street? A solid board fence is out. I thought about latticework
sections. Other ideas?