Old 20-05-2003, 06:32 PM
BB

Default Solar Landscape lights

Thanks to those who replied.

I had used these lights instead of the electric lights because I
considered that the juice to light these are free ;-). But mainly
because to run the wire to the area that needs the lights is on the
other side of the drive way and I would need to pull the wire from under
the driveway!! If there is a simpler way to do that(about 12foot of
driveway) please let me know. I am willing to try that.

BB wrote in message ...
Does anyone have these in their garden? What do you think of them? How
affective are these for lighting? And what's the life of the
batteries(that is when do they need to be replaced)?

Thanks.