Old 21-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Theo Asir

Default Sunsprite hardy? was Repeat Blooming Scented Yellow Rose?

"Cass" wrote in message
.. .
lms wrote:
says...
wrote:

Hey, better mung you addy. Some Asian porn site harvested my email addy
and now I'm spewing spam all over the internet for anyone who wants to
grow a bigger penis. (Mine's big enough already.) The annoyance is the
bounced messages come to me, hundreds a day.

Cass just as a tip I'd recommend
inserting the anti-spam block into the
server address rather than your user ID.

That way it is the spammers server that gets hammered
by return mail and not your server.

What happens is the bot harvests your
e-mail and sends a message but you server
replies saying this user does not exist. But
since the bot knows the server exists it
escalates the response till some human figures it out
and snares your correct address.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

P.S. This advice is from the guy who gets 20
spam messages each day that purport to grow
various portions of his anatomy.