Old 25-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Dustin

Default acrylic Tanks?

oh wow , what are your stats?
My 125 has a running total of 1799.03 right now. And ive only had it a
month.

Any Pics?

Dustin

"Christopher" wrote in message
ink.net...
$3k for a custom setup sounds mighty reasonable to me, I'm up to $2700 on

my
125g... (but that includes fish and food and such)

"350X_Rider" wrote in message
Where is the best place to custom order an Acrylic Tank? Guessing

Acrylic
is the best way to go on large tanks 200+gal?

When a friend researched putting a 200+ tank in his house, he had to
contract with a builder, for codes, foundation checking, load balancing,
structural integrity and other issues...

He found that some/alot of contractors know people who "custom install"
acrylic tanks per the blue prints from the owners...

You might find one such builder/contractor in your area... They can

build,
install, plumb, run your wires, whatever you need.... but yep, did cost

him
nearly $3k for a 285gallon tank in his living room... and in his kitchen

and
in his den... it's a 3 sided tank. it's something like 8feet long, 3feet
tall, 4feet wide