Old 22-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Golden Orfe

Hmm... yeah, there's that !

When I rebuilt my pond this year (and had them all under the deck), the next
morning, I found 2 of them back in the pond I was draining, and one lying on
the ground next to it. They had just jumped "the fence".

Apparently I was just quick enough (I think half an hour max), put it back
into the water, rocked it gently, and suddenly it started to swim again like
nothing ever happened.

One of the little things I learned from that is to "inspect" the pond every
morning & every afternoon for fish that tried to find "a way out"...

Theo

PS: bigfoot... IIRC, isn't that a police thingy in the UK ?