Old 25-05-2003, 03:44 PM
tennis

Default identification assistance

Jerry Hoffmeister wrote:

I believe the rules are that they will try to return them to the country of
origin and if they are refused, any plants propagated from the originals can
be sold. Check out the Paph vietnamense info on Antec Labs site. I don't
believe they can sell or give away the confiscated plants. Also, Tennis
doesn't say that he somehow acquired the plants...

And www.orchidcourt.com doesn't resolve in DNS for me

No, I don't have the plants. I have volunteered there repotting orchids
for the last five years, and the new orchid person is actually good and
motivated and asked me if I could ID the plants for them.

My page is up and working fine, even from the link you posted above.
Perhaps your server was having volume problems.

http://www.orchidcourt.com/whoami.html