Old 02-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Aqua

Default How do you guys measure Stuff?

Even if you overdose, a weekly 50% water change removes the errors you
made dosing 1-2x mid week before you do another water change again.

For the past one month I followed the similar method
Traces - dry 1/4 teaspoon (Mon & Thu)
K2SO4 - dry 1/2 Teaspoon (Sat)
KNO3 - dry 1/2 teaspoon (Mon & Thu)
KH2PO4 - dry Small pinch (Mon & Thu)
MgSO4 - dry 1 teaspoon (Sat)
NaCO3 (Baking Soda) - dry 1/4 Teaspoon (Sat)
50%Water Change - (Sat)
pH - 6.4 to 6.8
kH - 3 to 4
GH - 6 to 8
Light: 2.7 Watts/Gal

Fish Load:
White Clouds - 5
Neon Tetra - 6
Harlequin Rasbora - 7
Blood fin terta - 2
Black Mollies - 1 Pair
Siamese Algae Eaters - 5
Ghost Shrimp - 1 to 3
Amano Shrimp - 1 to 3
Otocinclus Affinis [Otto] - 4
Cherry Barb - 5
Bolivian Ram - Just 1
Mystery Snails - 4

Plants are growing nicely and fishes are all fine. My problem is suddenly I
am getting Green dust on my glasses. I do not have any other algae problems.
My tap water KH & GH is 2-3 and I started dosing MgSO4 and Baking Soda with
water change.

The Green dust on my glass is rally a pain. I would appreciate any help in
this regard.

Thanks and Regards
Dominic