Old 26-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Critical Popperian

Default More Pics of "The Big Dig"

And I'll bet he's really impressed with what you've done with the yard.
I know all of rec.ponds is wowwed. Can't wait to see what else you do
with that space.

I don't think I've taken time to thank everyone for the information
they've posted and for tirelessly answering my unending questions

We're putting in 2 4" bottom drains to the main pond now and I ordered
a 14,000-30,000 rated Oase Biotec 30 filter this morning so that I can
have happy fish

I've got to figure out how to pump the water through the bottom drain
in a "pump box" of some sort still, and then, hopefully, I'll have a
really good continuous, recirculating filtration system for my fishes

--- This is not a cheap hobby! But one of the most interesting
I've ever taken up!