Old 26-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Slightly Off-Topic: Request for BCI Magazine Specific Issue Number Help Please

A great resource for anyone to have is THE INDICES 2003. This is a CD which
has the complete indices by author, title, and subject of BCI's Bonsai Magazine,
ABS' Bonsai Journal, International Bonsai, Bonsai Today, Bonsai Europe, and the now
defunct World Tropical Bonsai Forum. At only $15.00 ppd., you can order it at:
http://bonsai-bci.com/products.html#anchor1289512
I did a search for your stained glass cover, Jay. Here's what I found:
17(10):330 John Naka’s “Goshin” group planting rendered in stained glass by Robert
Klassen
Osborne, Margo, “Stained Glass,” 17(9):330
So, check on volume 17, numbers 9 & 10 on page 330 for your stained glass
articles. I'm at my office right now, but volume 17 should be about 1978.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
================================
Jay Nolen wrote:
A friend of mine would like to make a stained-glass window for her new
home, using a bonsai tree theme.

A member of our local society (San Antonio Bonsai Society), Martha
Klajnowski, has told me that about 10 years ago a stained-glass window
was featured on the cover of BCI Magazine.

Could some one please give me an approximate Volume, Issue, and/or
month/year. Our club more than likely has the issue in its
archives/library, but 10 years is a lot to ask the librarian lug to the
meeting.
Any help is Greatly Appreciated,
Jay

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: