Old 28-05-2003, 03:08 AM
audgen

Default [IBC] Jap. Maple, looks good, not growing

Hello to all,
Well, my little Acer palmatum seemed to be having a nice spring. It had a good burst of growth along with all the other deciduous trees but hasn't even budged a bud in 6-8 weeks at least. I haven't done anything to it except water, and fertilize biweekly
.(M-gro 20-20-20 or Fish emulsion 5-1-1) It has been in its present(1 gallon) container for almost a year. It gets plenty of morning sun and dappled shade later in the day. Any ideas? Is this normal? It looks healthy, it just stopped growing.

Thanks in advance,
Audgen Rice (zone 7) Southeast TN

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++