Old 28-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Jap. Maple, looks good, not growing

I wouldn't worry sounds like your doing everything
right. Im assuming its not too root bound. I have
had a similar experience this spring with my 50+
japanese maples. Most had a jump in the spring i
fertilized with slow release and a good hit of some
fish seeweed for 2 weeks and a row. Then went to my
normal pattern of fertilizing. However they have been
growing very very very slowly this spring. If you are
having a spring anything like the spring were having
in the north east the weather is to blame.

Ben

http://calendar.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++