Old 28-05-2003, 06:20 AM
Huskies4all

Default Glyphosate

In article ,
says...
* "Huskies4all" wrote in message
* PS, the cat's fine, went home yesterday after 2 days in the hospital.
My search of the Veterinary Information Network found only about three or
four reports of such toxicity, all mild and short-lived, as well as two or
three reports of animals who drank the stuff straight out of the container
and developed some GI distress, requiring at most a very short hospital
stay with IV fluid support to counter the dehydrating effect of the
transient vomiting and diarrhea.

Hillary, yes, that's what we thought, too. In fact, my Bridge puppy
Fritz once ate a whole bottle of the concentrate, and it only gave him a
day's worth of diarrhea and upset stomach.

CJ