Old 29-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Andrey Tarasevich

Default CO2 bubbles collecting in Nutrafin diffuser

Hello

I notice that instead of going all the way up CO2 bubbles are collecting in my
new Hagen Nutrafin diffuser forming larger bubbles that just sit there all the
time. I tried forcing them out of there but eventually they reappear. Meanwhile,
I saw a working setup in my LFS and it didn't have any bubbles stuck in it. I
also read somewhere on Google that this is normal for freshly installed
diffusers and eventually this issue will go away. Did anyone experience this
problem with their Nutrafin diffusers? Will the diffuser eventually clear up?
And if it will, what's the physics of this process? I.e. what exactly is going
to change so that the diffuser will no longer trap and hold CO2 bubbles?

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich