Old 30-05-2003, 04:08 AM
lms

Default Double Delight

In article .com.au,
says...

My average cut bloom is white white a lovely pink-red fringe to the
outer petals. And the scent is so strong, it still manages to surprise
me each time I smell it.

The Rose Double Delight Light has a fragrance about 9 dB down from Deuble
Delight but to me it unquestionably has the same fragrance. It's aka Summer
Fashion. Sometimes this rose blooms almost pure white--right now there's one
just about touching the ground--it's infact touching the ground, a cane must
have gotten dogwacked. It's a really huge rose for a floribunda, not much of
a floribunda at all.