Old 30-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Vox Humana

Default need rototilling help in RI

"MJ" wrote in message
m...
hello everyone

i am starting up a brand new vegetable garden which needs rototilling.
i've been trying to find someone to hire to do the rotolling for me,
but have had no luck. does anyone know of anyone who does rotolling
in northern RI? i've looked into renting one from home depot, but
have no way of transporting the rototiller to the garden site.

also it's been so rainy here the last week, and will continue to be,
that i'm worried that conditions for tilling aren't good. but i know
that it's getting late in the season to plant my vegetables (doing it
from seedlings - decided to plant this garden just a couple of weeks
ago). any advice out there on how to proceed?

How big is the garden? I have rented small tillers that easily fit into the
trunk of a small car.