Old 31-05-2003, 08:56 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default I'm baaaaaack (My Response Maybe Worthy of Being Called SPAM - Beware)

On Fri, 30 May 2003 03:02:42 GMT, "Gregory Young"
wrote:

Offering to help someone, should not be considered spam, except maybe by the
narrow-minded.
Interesting, I do not see Jan's response in this newsgroup thread, but you
obviously did, as you were able to respond to it, and I can see the text of
her response in your message. I'm baffled...
I hope when I reset this newsgroup as all read messages, back on the 27th,
that something didn't go haywire... it seems as though I see other new posts
however... hmm..
Greg

I think posts were being held hostage, last night I did a download and to
my surprise some 200+ posts from 5/26 and on came up, and I had been
downloading several times/day prior to last night.... and just when I
thought I had caught up. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~