Old 04-02-2003, 12:06 AM
Nina Salkin

Default Lilacs-Atlanta

"madgard" wrote in message ...
Atlanta is zone 7b...................all that humidity, plus the joys of
fireants as well......... but you gotta loves the south. at least you're
prepared for the insanity of the Atlanta drivers having lived in
California............ madgardener who goes AROUND Atlanta whenever
possible on trips to avoid the "Hot-Lanta drivers"

Ah, but I'm moving down south from the north! I'm a northeast babe,
and the traffic down there is horrifying, even to a Lawnguylander!
Just want a week of lilacs ... is that too much to ask?
-Nina