Old 01-06-2003, 04:20 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:33:26 -0500, J Kolenovsky wrote:

People have gotten away from going to the other person and discussing
one-on-one the problem at hand.

There is always a neighbor nobody wants to say anything to. Of course, he lives
next door to us. He shoots doves out of trees and eats them, has a stuffed wild
boar head complete with huge tusks over his fireplace and hangs dead deer from
the basketball hoop in the driveway. I reported him and he has a citation as a
result.

There are people you cannot talk to about anything.

This same neighbor trapped another neighbors' cat and dumped it many miles away.
Of course I warned the idiots who let the cat out that this would happen and it
did. When the cat owners approached the asshole neighbor he would not tell them
where he dumped the poor cat. Then the cat thief pointed his rifle at them and
threatened to shoot the man AND his wife.

So, the talking isn't always a good idea.