Old 02-06-2003, 01:08 AM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:51:25 -0700, " wrote:

Why on earth does he hang dead deer from the basketball hoop? And why does
he get away with it?
Roz

I guess he bleeds them. He didn't get away with it. I called the police and he
was given a ticket. I don't know, nor do I care how much of a ticket it was.
Imagine my complete and utter freak out when I went out one morning to water and
saw that poor thing hanging there with a bucket of blood under it. This guy is
such an asshole I can't drum up enough words to describe him.

Now he has this friggin trailer in his driveway. Our deed restrictions prevent
anyone for having a trailer in the drive for more than 48 hours. If it isn't
gone by August, I'm taking him to civil court.

Nobody, not one person in all 31 homes in our subdivision talk to or even look
at this idiot. Kids are not allowed to play with his kids. It's a mess.