Old 02-06-2003, 06:20 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:45:38 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote:

It is awful that you have the "Manson family" living next door to you but if
the redneck keeps it up, he just may wind up in jail where he belongs. Its
not a case for the garden police. The man is sociopath just asking for a
showdown with the legal authorities. Just be sure to hit the floor when the
Feds show up at his house and the bullets start flying.

Thanks for the sympathy! He is a disgusting little man.

Of course, the implication is that he is a pediphile molesting his own
daughter besides all the other bizarre things the sick ******* does. The man
needs professional help.

I'm working on gathering any information. It's a pretty tight rope to walk when
dealing with children. I don't want to scare any of them, or put any of them in
dangers way, including his daughter. I'm afraid if I find out for sure he is
molesting her I will go balistic and bash his head in, myself.

Neighbors shouldn't threaten to sue, they should contact the proper
authorities so they can arrest the *******.

He threatened to sue. He sues everyone. Nobody talks to the igit.

When he goes to jail, he can get all the sex he deserves. On the receiving
end, that is.

One can only hope.