Old 03-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Charlie

Default garden police gone wild?

"animaux" wrote in message

We have the same ordinance as you. Trailers, boats, cars on blocks, etc.

are
not tolerated unless inside the fence and not seen from the street or

anyone
else's backyard. It's a civil matter. I've asked him for three years to

move
it. I'm giving him till August. I think I've been fair. It has been

recorded
for three years that I've wanted it out of sight, as well as have

signatures of
27 families who also want it out.

You're so pathetic! How is having a trailer outside someones house a
problem? Maybe in the UK we have different trailers to you, or maybe it's
because I grew up in the country where farmyard trailers were pretty normal
sights around peoples homes. Whichever, it's up yo him how he lives his
life! Why don't you take photo's and put them on a webpage so we can all
see when a terrible crime he's commiting.

You'd have a field day here - we have a meadow part of the garden, the
planting is all skewiff and a car on the driveway that's never moved - but I
LOVE it here!

I'm definatly glad people don't force colours upon us - our old window trims
are the same untercoated grey that they have been for years where we never
got round to finishing painting them.

I've never heard of restrictions on this sort of thing. America really
puzzles me sometimes.

Charlie.