Old 04-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Shiva

Default Fragrance of Gold Medal

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 03:59:56 GMT, "Jeffrey J. Potoff"
wrote this [GASP!} about Gold Medal:

It got plenty of water. I don't like the color it fades to. I'm
allowed to have an opinion on what colors I like, right?

You bet. It's just that when some of us love a rose and others of us
hate it, it's like OUCH, you know? Perfectly human. I am going to
start a thread just for you in a minute.

Well, IN MY
OPINION, Gold Medal isn't that great of a rose.

I dug mine up this spring and replaced it with Fragrant Plum.

I would like to know how this one does for you. I am in search of the
perfect purple rose. My choices are all over the group. Simply
Marvelous is just about to bloom. Very wimpy bare root, but hope
springs eternal.