Old 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
lms

Default Fragrance of Gold Medal

In article , says...

lms wrote:
In article ,
says...

I don't cut many. If I bring them inside, they hold their color. Leave
them on the bush and the fade away. Since I grow roses for how they
look outside, on the bush, Gold Medal is not a useful plant for me.

Gold Medal is useful as all hell here. Maybe you're not giving it enough
water.

It got plenty of water.

took you long enough.
just a friendly little jab.

I don't like the color it fades to. I'm
allowed to have an opinion on what colors I like, right? Well, IN MY
OPINION, Gold Medal isn't that great of a rose.

well, you don't like it, and thas OKay, but it's unquestionably one of the
greatest roses, every shade of golden clear to buff and all at once and
more each day. But your complaint is fairly universal regarding this rose.

I dug mine up this spring and replaced it with Fragrant Plum.

good choice, Jeffrey, never grown that one.