Old 04-06-2003, 02:44 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:27:00 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote:

What is you problem, Charlie?

How does her jurisdiction having the ordinance make HER pathetic?

She isn't the one that made the law, you nimrod.

Posting pictures of her neighbors transgressions on the Internet might be
interpreted as harassment by some slick lawyer.

You limies have a lot of room to be poopooing crazy laws. Your country have
far more crazy laws and hundreds of years head start making them over us
poor Yankees.

For example, your country's draconian Cities restrictions have made
importing and exporting plants from your country impossible and has
seriously hurt your country's nursery trade. If that isn't crazy, what is?
Look in your own back yard before criticizing the country that saved your
up-tight asses in two world wars.

Not to mention several years ago there was a This Old House project in the U.K.
If I recall correctly, the facade of the building they were re-designing was
five feet off and the ordinance forced them to tear down the entire thing are
move a whole steel structure five feet back. The U.K. has far more historical
district codes than we could ever dream of.