Old 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Bart

Default To kill a pine tree...

Let's make you the owner of this tree.

So, which would you prefer, Tim? Would you like me to sue you for all the
damage your tree is doing to my property, or would you rather let me pay to
have it removed? It is going to be gone, eventually. I feel I have a
perfect legal right to destroy the roots that are in my yard. Are you one
of those tree huggers? Don't you give a damn about your neighbors?

This thing is a real problem. Not only to the value of my property, but to
personal safety for both homes. I live in a high lightning strike zone.

DUH...

Bart

Tim Fischer wrote in message

"Bart" wrote in message