Old 03-03-2003, 01:52 AM
KAren Jones

Default Climbing Roses

I was wondering if anyone could help me since I am new to the gardening
scene! I was given a climbing rose bush for valentines day that was
purchased from lowes. It is currently on my kitchen counter in a wrap that
lowes put on it. Its about a 3 gal plant. I have been watering it and it is
sprouting new growth all over itself! My question is when do I put it
outside? I don't want to kill it and I have no idea when is a good time to
plant it!I live in Nashville Tn so its still alittle cold here. Any ideas
would be GREAT! Karen