Old 03-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Paul Smart

Default Grass Clippings

Any chance of dumpimg my clippings in your paddock?
I've tried the open trailer thing just dosen't get all the clippings out :-)

Hairy Plotter wrote:
Drive real fast down the highway with the trailer gate open, at midnight!!!

Try contacting the council, www.ipswich.qld.gov.au
however I expect anything other than authorised dumping would be illegal if
caught.
I am in Flinders View and have 10 acre paddock over my back fence for all my
clippings. :-)

H.P.

"Paul Smart" wrote in message

Greetings All,
I have recently started a lawn mowing and gardening
service in and around Ipswich QLD. I was wondering if anyone knows of
another place, besides the local dump, where i can drop off the grass
clippings?
Regards
Paul