Old 06-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Babberney

Default Free Stepping Stones

On 06 Jun 2003 18:36:59 GMT, (SBHCOM) wrote:

Here is a way to get beautiful granite and marble stepping stones for free! My
sister is building a new house and is putting in granite counter tops, I went
with her to the granite fabricator and saw he had a bunch of oval shaped pieces
of granite that someone was throwing in the dumpster. I asked if I could have
some and he said take them all These are the cut out pieces of where the sinks
go. They come in all sorts of colors are the perfect size and are extremely
durable. I am sure if you do a search of stone or marble and granite
fabricators in your area you'll be able to find a place that will let you have
these throwaways!!

A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a dumb man something to stick in his
mouth.

I've seen this done, and don't recommend it. When the glossy granite
gets wet, it's like walking on ice. I'd rather clean off the mud.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html