Old 11-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Baine Carruthers

Default warm weather grass

Here's NCDA website for soil testing info. It has address and all the info
you could need. http://www.ncagr.com/agronomi/sthome.htm

--
Baine

"Raleighgirl" wrote in message
. com...
As long as we're talking about grass, thought I'd ask some questions,
too. Over the last 2 years that we've owned the house, the beautiful
Kentucky fescue grass we had has slowly changed into weedy, mossy mess
in two main areas (both areas in the front yard of course!). I always
thought once grass was established, it's a no-brainer.

Now I'm not a real lawn lover but I hate the way it looks so I guess I
am willing to do some repair work. I just don't know where to start.
About all I've done to the yard is to spread weed 'n feed on the lawn
2x a year. I know that moss usually indicates not enough sun light
but o my! the lawn was perfect in that same spot just 2 years ago.
Do I need to start by taking soil samples? If so, where do I take
them?
Jeny
Remove Raleigh to reply via email