Old 16-02-2003, 06:30 AM
jaf

Default warm weather grass

I had really good luck with southern states tri-blend. It was 3 kinds of fescue (rebel 2000, rebel III and something other fescue I think). It didn't do anything for about three weeks and I thought I got hosed at the garden store. (No pun intended but it was kinda funny; hosed at the garden store.) It was $65 for a 50lb. bag. It worked best where I put it on thick. I am new to the area but I think you are wasting your time and money if you put out any grass seed now. It will just burn. I am not touching grass seed until October. You'll be better off getting you lawn ready (lime, etc.) Unless you're doing sod, in that case you have too much money to worry about it!

regards,

jaf

"Ni" wrote in message ...
Which warm weather grass is the best for this area?
Where can I find seeds.

thanks