Old 18-02-2003, 03:13 AM
ncstockguy

Default What to do.... *grin*

Crazy weather and daffodils !!! We've got daffodils popping up all
over. I think this is the third year they've come up too early and get
their little heads nipped off by the cold. Any suggestions on how to
keep them from doing this? Are the bulbs planted to shallow maybe?
On the subject of flying squirrels and bluebird boxes...make sure your
blue bird boxes are on poles that are protected from critters... the
flying squirrel is mighty cute but they love to make a tasty meal out
of bluebird eggs and little bluebirds too. It's a cruel world out
there. Not to mention the black snakes and racoons that lust for baby
blue birds in the springtime...