Old 07-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Julia Green

Default garden police gone wild?

"paghat" wrote in message newsaghat-
The vast majority of Homeowner Associations automatically reject Jews.

And there's no Once Upon A Time about it, blacks & jews & gays know full
well that if they attempt to move into a HOA and have to pass a
committee's idea of proper muster, they're gonna be weeded out.

I'm having trouble with this assertion myself, Paghat. That HOA place we
lived in Montgomery Village? We're Jewish and so we many of our neighbors.
(Not the NAN neighbor though s.) Unless most of the rest of the country
is very different (which could be, I suppose...our area was voted by Utne
Mag as the most enlightened area to live in the country) and I'm just very
naive...