Old 08-06-2003, 06:44 AM
WD

Default Free plants from Dominic

"James Ervin" wrote in message

To those that were complaining about the free plants from Dominic, I
must say that the plants he provided me were packed and labeled better
than any commercial vendor I have used. The shipment came in a
Priority mail box with a computer printed label as well as a notice
that the contents were "live aquarium plants". Each plant was packed
in a ziploc bag and labeled with the name of the plant.

Alllow me to issue a "ditto". The plants I recieved from Dominic were
wonderful, and the shoots and cuttings from those plants are now on
spectacular show in 5 of my tanks.

billy