Old 08-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Can anyone identify these flowers?

Some type of cacti flower? Are you out of your freaking mind? Have you ever
seen a cactus? Cactaceae are stem succulents and the plant in the picture
obviously is not. The flower is completely wrong for the Cactaceae.

The plant is a leaf succulent and obviously Crassulaceous.

Its the extremely common "Jade Plant", Crassula ovata, in flower.

Penny Morgan wrote in message
om...
The first flower page looked like some type of cacti flower. I could see

little bit of leaves that looked like they were thick and rubbery, almost
like a type of sedum. The second page on top were definitely Gazanias.
They come in a variety of colors and do wonderfully in hot sun. I grew a
bunch of them in my perennial bed (even though they are annuals in our

zone
7b).

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina
"John" wrote in message
om...
I took these pictures of some flowers in my garden; a friend thinks
she knows some of them. Could anyone confirm the ones identified and
identify the remaining ones?
Could you email me at ?
http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Ejgowland/flowers.htm

Thank you.