Old 08-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Michael Shaffer

Default PondMaster Mag-Drive 36 problems

Wow, then I guess I know why it's clogged up. I've been running a lot of
muddy water through it recently. Oops.

gerry wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 01:27:23 GMT, Michael Shaffer
wrote:

Ok.. I haven't broken it in yet really since my stream isn't done, just
turned it on for an hour or so at a time. I noticed what looks like a
hairline crack along the impeller housing, but I'm not sure if it is or
not. I guess I will take it apart and see..

I have what looks like hairline cracks on a different model - just a molding
artifact.

I've found a good inlet indispensable. It only takes a little grain of sand
to jamb the impeller drive mechanism.

gerry

--

Personal home page - http://gogood.com