Old 09-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Theo Asir

Default Roses I Love To Hate And The People Who Love Them

Hmm. Care to elaborate? I've thought about Compassion. Granted, you
don't like hybrid teas so much from your other posts, but what is it
about this one you particularly dislike? It gets some good press!

I'm sick of it. You see it everywhere. and it's quite dull, actually -
orangey, and no, I don't like many HTs (actually ido like a few).

Yah! Compassion is not particularly distinctive
or even very refined.

It main selling point in my book
is its incredible toughness for a HT.

Absolutely cold tolerant, never any disease,
drought tolerant, looks after itself rose.

Has scent too.

How many HT's can say that.

Right now my pet hates are Knock out
& Double delight.

Where did all the press for knock out come from?
The only thing I like is that most nuseries
sell it own root. So the good Doctor Huey
is finally gonna have some competition.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City