Old 09-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your trees #4 -- Summer

Thank you Jim
If I remember correctly, previously you stated "that it would

be ok to add
your care tips to club newsletters mailing etc. as long as

credit/blame ; )
was given to the writer and that a listing of the IBC homepage

ulr would be
appreciated" is that correct?

Yes. Anyone can use it as they wish, but credit and mention of
the IBC would be appreciated. If it is a paper newsletter, I'd
appreciate a copy. The last one was used "worldwide." ;-)

Also I wanted to mention Ortho has a free version of their

problem solver
linked from their home page Ortho.com, it seems pretty helpful

to this plant
pest and disease novice.

That's very good to know. I'll go take a look and add the page
to my Favorites list.

Doug Taylor
Zone 5 Mass.

snip snip snip

HA! Bless you. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++