Old 10-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Pat Patterson

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your trees #4 -- Summer (LONG!)

G'day All...

I take the liberty to post these questions because the answers may help others.

Jim...great write up. Two questions...

First, in your "shade" section, you say: "...summer heat and moisture often
causes it (moss) to melt from mold and bacteria..." Is this accurate? If
"yes" could you explain what you mean by "melt from mold and bacteria".

Second, in your "weeding" section, you say: "...Weeds are the mostly a problem
of early summer..." Should "the" be removed?

Have a good day.

Pat...where, even at 4550' elevation, our temps are running in the mid to high
90s

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'