Old 23-02-2003, 07:18 AM
Sean Houtman

Default Silly question

From: "Cereoid+10"

Vcoerulea wrote

My goodness, god has crossed Cruciferae with Rosaceae! Maybe now we will
truely have a cabbage rose. How do you profess to know all about me and my
philosophy when I can't "know anything about (you)". Horticulture is a
complicated application of botany, chemistry, biology, & geology (as in
medicine being the practical appllication of medical research). Too bad

you
never learned the art/science. It's probably just too much for you to
handle. If we get back to your narrow world, what do you think about the
recent reclassification scheme of dendrobium orchids?

Reclassification of Dendrobium orchids? Time will tell. They are not the
only plant group to undergo a major overhaul in recent years and many more
large genera will surely follow.

How amazingly general of an answer! Is it possible that you don't know anything
about it and can't be bothered to look it up?

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage