Old 23-02-2003, 07:32 AM

Default Plants, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen

this is why people are turned off to science - no question is a bad
question and then they get an answer by someone who is less than nice

On 17 Feb 2003 19:32:14 GMT, (Iris Cohen) wrote:

I'd like to learn about plant production of oxygen

You slept through high school biology or did you have a totally inept teacher?

Can adding plants to a house make a useable difference in the oxygen level
in the home -- Will they get rid of carbon dioxide in the home?

Crowding a conservatoryful of leafy plants throughout the house might make a
faintly measurable difference in the oxygen and Carbon dioxide levels. It is no
substitute for adequate ventilation or forbidding smoking.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)